March 29, 2012

Random

‘The way things r going...i think i must change the definition of emotional and practical for sure...i certainly believe the emotional people have taken enough liberty to toy with the words and defined the approaches in their favour....

Last week I was talking to a friend who is set to get married in the near future...she was asking...'are you coming to wedding then'...I gave her reasons that it won't possible for me to attend...and she said, why are you so practical.....you should at least say yes….and I will continue to dream as if you will be coming and be happy….

I am like, what?...What’s practical in that, it’s reality....I am trying to make her life easy by telling her in advance that I can’t come….so that there will be no expectations and disappointment…as per me this is perfect emotional approach…..trying to understand other person’s emotions and not to hurt them …….

but then it dawned on me...everybody doesn’t think this way... My friend must be thinking ‘Why downright no...you should say 'i will try my best to come or something like that?...I would have waited for u...u know what, it’s fun to expect something even knowing there's a disappointment in store for me….but with a firm 'no'...u took away my right to expect and get disappointed….and deprive me of that fun...'

People love to expect...they even crave for the disappointment, pain... they expect, get disappointed...still continue to expect and get disappointed….again and again…. They enjoy that process...you cannot cut short the process at its root and decide 'not to expect at all'....so people who expect, crave for disappointment, feel pain are emotional ...and I am practical cause I believe the process, absolutely futile...

There's another myth...Kalakar ha emotional asato ….is it? mhanaje to emotions cha jastit jast vichar karat asel….tyala emotions prakat karane ( may it be kavita, lekh, gayan, chitra) uttam jamale asel….pan yacha arth to emotional aahe asa hot nahi….to halava asel, tyachya bhavana chatkan dukhavalya jat asatil…..pan he fakt to bhavanik khelatach ramalela aahe aani tyachach satat vichar karato mhanun….to aajubajuchya ghatananche manavar honare parinaam chhan tipat aselahi…..pan mala vatate to ek prakaracha abhyasu avishkar aahe….Kalakaar jevadha halava tevadhach ekhada businessmen hi halava asato…fakt te vegvegalya goshtisathi halave asatil…..

So these 'so-called' practical people don't have emotions?...that can't be true...i guess...the difference in emotional and practical people lies in the way they handle the emotions....the emotional ones are over-powered by emotions...the practical ones r in charge of theirs...practical ones control their emotions well...whereas the emotional ones make a mess of it...emotional people are those who love emotions and love to remain in that world...practical ones are the ones who know there's a world outside this world too....’

No comments:

Post a Comment