March 25, 2012

Absent-minded to the core...

I dropped Saee to school today...on demand...so i parked Activa near the school...dropped her and came back within say 5 minutes or so....and tried to start Activa...but the key just won't go in the ignition....i tried my best to make the key work.....then some ever-enthusiastic people came to help me....i said i will manage....still they were very keen to help me out...gentlemen always around u know...so they also tried to start the bike by taking turns...


i was wondering what would have gone wrong in mere 5 minutes..when it was all fine just a few min ago.....in the meantime...there's was a guy there waiting for his bike to park so we had to remove Activa from that place...it was a hell of a job as the handle was locked.....then somebody suggested...we will dip the key in the petrol..it might work out....so now I tried to open the petrol tank...the key didn't work again...after half an hr...somebody casually mentioned to me to check whether this is the right Activa....then i checked the number...and sure it had a different number plate on it...... my bike was parked just a few meters ahead and was waiting for me ...'m sure if it could speak..it would have yelled at me for going horribly wrong not recognizing her :))


I apologized to all of course...but what i wanted to do is to laugh my heart out ...it was so funny...the look on the people's faces who tried to help me...total dumb look...a pure kodak moment which i would have loved to capture....:P...
Whats even funnier...that it will be not 'one-off' case...i just know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment