June 24, 2010

'm not loving it...

Whats happening to me? …it was an India vs Pakistan match just the other day...…after 2 years….people around me were jumping with joy for every run scored, biting nails for every wicket gone down…enjoying Bhajji’s encounter with Shoaib…and finally going berserk when India won the close encounter with one ball to spare…and I was like…’whats wrong with these people’….and today India won the Asia cup...and i'm still like...'whats the big deal'...

Not long ago…I was proud of myself for being cricket fanatic….i was obsessed with cricket…for last 20-22 years…people have wondered how a girl can be that crazy for a sport? Am I not a sports buff now?…no…a certain Rodger federer win still sends shivers back my spine....a saina nehwal doing good in a sports that I don’t like much still makes me feel proud about her…a Michael Schumacher comeback in F1 race still thrills me…then what? Dada’s retirement…well…I thought that was the reason I was moving away from cricket….but then I didn’t even enjoy IPL as much as I should have where he was playing…

Will somebody please help me to find my passion for cricket back? I seem to have lost it somewhere and not able to find it…and I am hating myself for that…big time…

No comments:

Post a Comment