June 27, 2010

Deletophobia....

Do you have problems deleting your messages in the inbox…or texts from ur cellphone? Well…it seems I do hv a problem with that stuff….i wonder what it is that makes it so difficult to press the red delete button…I remember the countless times…I hv gone through texts on my cell…wondering over and over again which ones to keep and which ones to delete….and at the end of every session, I either end up deleting all or deletine none…’it would irritate me to think what I am doing is to hold countless emotions together…little bits of pieces…joys, laughter….and wondering what to do with it…and i hate to do away with texts ...i admit...

I guess…it’s the same everywhere in my life….how I deal with these texts reflect wonderfully well…how I deal with life….i hate to throw away even a trivial thing when I supposedly try to clean out my cupboard….whatever I take out to throw away finally gets in again…to its old place…at the end of every session…

I also have another terrible habit to save chat histories…and indulge in them in my free time…well..Yes…it’s a good way to re-live good times…but being a machine…it forgots to be selective abt it…and retains all the bad memories too…

Do all of us do the same thing…try to cling to past in every form we can or do I hv this ‘delete-phobia’ that doesn’t let me enjoy the present moments…..

No comments:

Post a Comment