February 10, 2010

(I)Morally right....


Met a close friend today after a long time….and there were many things to catch up….my favourite topic of movies was sure to come up sooner or later..I was telling him…my husband is not a great fan of movies…so I make it a point to see all the movies on net…whatever happens but I have to see all those movies…if not in theatre then on net...guess I was telling him as if I hv achieved s’thing great…he stared at me for a while and then said..
Normally you try to be so idealistic….you want everything morally right…and try to go out of the way, against the tide to follow those morals and rules…you will follow all the traffic rules no matter what…and admonish people on road who don’t…curse people who lack civic sense…hate people who indulge in back biting…and gossiping…how come you r justifying watching the movies on net…which is 100% piracy…and even if downloading the movies from the net might not be illegal but it is certainly immoral and easy way to watch the movies free...if you really love movies…you of all the people should make it a point to watch it in theatre only…and avoid piracy…don’t you think you are supporting it…??

Wow…love u guys...problem with all the close friends in the world is that they will never mince their words while criticising you...they will be brutal, frank everything clubbed together when they r pointing out a mistake...no sugar-coating…you will get the message loud and clear…just like that….

So am i going to stop watching movies on net? hell...no...i am not strong enough to declare proudly...ok i admit...i was wrong...and henceforth I will watch the movies only in theatre….cant do without movies guys....ideally i would love to do that...but my weakness will get better of my moral capabilities every time a new movie comes up...and till that moment...i better stop criticizing other people for being immoral…

No comments:

Post a Comment