May 20, 2011

Heaven and Hell...

Ok...so the that day finally....'m in front of God....in a queue waiting....oh...that never changes...a queue it is...just like the good old earth days....and 'm a person who firmly believes in following the rules...no i mean i was a person...hard to believe there is no 'i am' now...anyway...forget the 'tense' part...'m no more alive....so all these earthly things...why should i worry...so not 'i am' but 'i was'....ok...

...so the God is sitting on the throne and deciding the fates of people one by one...heaven or hell....a place of pure bliss (or eternal boredom maybe...) or a place where u wil be sent for infinite punishment for the finite number of sins u hv commited in whole life...now thats  a tad unfair..isnt it...

anyway....my turn....God looks at me..and consults with his advisor....complicated? yes...very complicated....decision is difficult...my merits and demerits are being carefully evaluated....he deliberates..deliberates...and decides...'take her to paradise'....
my fate is sealed....everybody moves in anticipation...but i stay put...confident, assured.....not again...i mean 'after my life'....:)

and say...''oh..wait...i dont want that...i thought death will finally clear me of my existence....i dont want to live in either heaven or hell....if u want to reward me...clear my existence...if u want to punish me...clear my existence...give me total freedom....delete me completely...give me just that 'death'....and nothing else....

And i thought 'death' is the end in itself...the end of 'choices'...

No comments:

Post a Comment