December 25, 2010

Life...my way...

I have a favourite pasttime....creating a hypothetical situations with the real people around me...& make stories out of them.....whenever i am getting bored waiting for someone or waiting for the train...or when i am driving alone or when have a lot of time on my hand or when things aren't going my way or when i am just plain frustrated.....i create a situation around me and decide the people who will act in it..and then just the
let the situation flow as i want it....the charaters are not necessarily the real ones though...sometimes i create a person out of nowhere...he/she does exist only in my stories....its fun i tell you....'cos the you are the one who control these stories in the end...so next time when u are telling me something earnestly...who knows..i may be in the different world altogether.....and you wont notice it a bit....i have mastered this art quite well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment